Marrakech : Adama by Residhotel
With views of the Atlas Mountains, just 7 km from the historic centre of Marrakesh, close to golf courses and 15 minutes from the airport, Residence ADAMA is a special place to combine a comfortable stay with the chance to explore the surroundings and indulge in wonderful feelings as well-being.
We have thought of everything to meet your expectations: entertainment, kids club, minimarket, international and local food and drink, swimming pool and Moorish pools, spa.. in short everything you could wish for in an atmosphere of serenity and escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The location of Residence Adama gives you the freedom to explore the quaint little alleyways of the Old City and the famous Jemaa El Fna square, as well as the nightlife of the Hivernage district.
It is also an ideal starting point for getting to know the surrounding countryside through 'green tourism' and a chance to open up to other cultures and ways of life..1fb3
Residence Adama has been designed around the concept of the traditional Medina, around a central swimming pool (heated from November 1st to March 31st) and a Moorish garden.
The complex comprises:
- Riads, traditional houses built around an interior courtyard,,
- Borjs, Berber-style towers
- Menzehs, villa-style houses with mezzanine floors, set in gardens
- Fnenes, light-filled studios
Types of Accommodation :
- 2 rooms, 2/4 persons.
- 2 rooms + mezzanine or 3 rooms, 4/5 persons.
- 3 rooms, 4/6 persons.
- 3 rooms + mezzanine, 6/8 persons
Private patios, terraces and balconies.
- ully equipped kitchen (domestic appliances, crockery, utensils)
- Sitting room / dining area (furnished and decorated)
- Bathroom (with hair-dryer)
- Flat-screen TV and satellite channels
- Internet access and telephone
- Balcony / roof terrace
- Garden room
- Reversible air-conditioning
Food and drink
Right in the heart of our complex, the « Tichka » restaurant awaits you, offering a warm, welcoming atmosphere and an array of local and international dishes.
Discover Morocco through its colourful cuisine - a festival of flavours and aromas thanks to the spices and diverse local produce - all in all a culinary treat for all the family.
Salad buffet - dish of the day - grills - half - board
Menu à la carte - half-board
Bar - Snack-bar
Open throughout the day, the Tichka bar and snack station offers refreshments and light meals served on the poolside terrace.
Home delivery service (midday and evening meals catered)
Open every day from midday to three o'clock and 7.oo pm to 10.00pm
Spa & Well-being
The « Adama Spa» , located within our holiday complex offers you a great space for relaxation and well-being:
- Traditional hammam
- Soft soap body scrub
- Face and body treatments
- Beauty treatments
- Solarium on the patio
- Argan oil therapies, including our organic argan range.
Book your spa session at the reception desk.
Residence « Adama by Residhotel » offers you the following services to complete your holiday experience:
Included in the price:
- Welcome pack,
- Deck chairs and towels for the pool,
- Daily cleaning service in the villas,
- Bathroom linen changed daily,
- Bed linen changed weekly,
- Heating / air conditioning/ water/ electricity,
- Outdoor pool (heated from 01/11 to 31/03),
- Kids' Club (4 to 11 years inc.), open during French school holidays,
- Board games on loan,
- Internet / wifi / Satellite TV,
- Doctor on call 24/7,
- Bureau de change at the reception desk,
- Safe in each villa,
- Attended outdoor parking, nightwatchman,
- Shuttle service to town centre.
- Airport shuttle,
- Elegant Moroccan and international cuisine a tour Restaurant & Bar,
- Home catering available on request,
- Spa with 2 hammams (steam baths), 4 massage rooms (including one two-person massage rooms).
- Hairdressing salon and beauty parlour,
- Mini-market (basic essentials),
- Family and Children Pack : (highchair, bottle warmer, baby's cot), baby-sitting, additional bed,
- Kids' Enfant (4 to 11 years inc.), chargeable outside of French school holidays
- Car hire and excursions,
- Swimming lessons
- Themed evening events and half-board
- ourist tax (non-optional) : MAD 14 (1,5 euro) / person/ night (12 years upwards)
Things to do, things to see
Things to see in Marrakesh :
The Old City :
Bazaars, Jemaa El Fna square, the Koutoubia, the Badi Palace, the Bahia Palace, the Ben Youssef Koranic School, the city walls,
The New Town :
The Majorelle Gardens, the Hivernage, Gueliz and Menara districts,
The Palmeraie :
Tours in a horse-drawn open carriage.
Jewellery, watch-makers, Men's, women's and children's fashion, Decor, Tableware, leather goods, shoes, beauty products.
Old City and the Bazaars :
Leather, jewellery, chased brassware, and many other handicrafts.
Supermarkets, mini-markets, bakers, butchers...
All the usual amenities of a world-class city: banks, pharmacies, doctors, photographers, florists, hair-dressers, car-hire and many more, Things to do in MARRAKESH and the surrounding area...
A faire à Marrakech et aux alentours...
Aquapark (Oasiria) just 2 minutes from Adamo Residence,
Golf course just 10 minutes from Adamo Résidence,
Adventure activities :
Climbing, HIking, Quad-bikes,
Sport & leisure :
Horse-riding, Tennis, horse-drawn carriage rides,
Hammam, Spas, fine dining,
Going out :
Casinos, Discotheques, Piano-bars, Restaurants, Cabaret dinners, shows, Fantasia
A wide choice of excursions and a menu of leisure « activities » on offer at the reception desk: please book in advance :
Escorted tours of:
Marrakech, Lalla Takerkoust reservoir, Oukaimeden ski resort Asni, the Ourika Valley,
The former Mogador
now Essaouira, the 'windy city'
Ait Ben Adou and the Telouet Valley
Aït Ben Adou et la Vallée de Telouet.
Ouarzazate, gateway to the desert...
How to find us